Today's Bingo Blitz and my first print exhibition postponed

 I see more clicks when I post about photography or hair rather than my usual gaming videos. It makes me happy to know that. I wouldn't like to be known as a gamer, let alone check the newest trendy games and gadgets out there.

My first print-exhibition is postponed due to covid situation.

My gaming videos are an excuse to blog every day, to learn film editing and to blog about other things. I also heard that writing every day helps training the mind for writing books; so far I barely come with something to add to my books but so far photography, blogging, gaming and video editing take a lot of me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z