Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

 I stopped the Ett Foto I Timmen for a while because I don't know what to blog every hour while staying at home; because of the pandemic and having the same routine. My days are of course the same without the thrills of going out. I am ok with this, but I don't see how such a life could be mentioned on a blog; and a specific theme for my blog was hard to find because I am not an expert in a specific field. I just uploaded some gaming videos on youtube and facebook to encourage people to stay at home. I also almost gave up uploading because people seem to be more interested in going out (whatever one may find interesting in the city these days) instead of being interested in art, gaming, books, phylosophy and many other themes to discuss on so many social media channels.

Yesterday I saw Igor's Belltower's challenge announcement and I checked out her link. As I don't have anything to blog about every hour, a theme like this on my blog would be nice.

 

Today I start to blog about gaming for the entire (what's left of the) year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)