Today's videos!

 I have 2 videos to share with you today.

The one is - of course - our usual gaming video.

 


The second one is... something different.

I remember watching this video back when I still lived in Bucharest, Romania. I remember I asked my mother where to buy those masks? Then after the news about this new coronavirus was over, we all got a blackout: like it never happened.

Few weeks later I found this video and I got a Déjà vu.

Now I could come up with conspiracy theories: did humanity received a message from the future?

Or I could just stay "in real life" and say that the coronavirus in 2003 is not the same as the new coronavirus. I am (and everyone of course too) talking about the mutations that happened from 2003 to 2019. I think it's the same as with climate change: we know that at least since the 1970's climate change exists. It should actually be clear to us, that after 2 World Wars(!) our planet is practically destroyed. Destrying the climate ballance will make place for viruses...

I accept - in these 2 cases 2 theories:

1) man made (climate and virus)

2) everything what this astronaut says. Basically, the truth is somewhere in between; aka "the devil's in the details", or how my father says "the truth is somewhere in the middle (of things)". Are we talking about 2 main coronaviruses that mutated (separately or with one another) all these years?

I'm done for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z