- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)


Welcome to my humble second EFIT! 😊

7:30
I like to up do my sleep braid in winter. It's easy to braid your hair for sleep at night and wrap it in a bun in the morning; a job in a matter of seconds, really. Helpful when you are still sleepy to fuss on your hair in the morning.





8:30
This was the second snow though. But it lasted for few hours this time.

09:30
It was really cold though, I am glad I have good winter clothes. It was definitely -1C but then I couldn't make these photos without snow and cold.

10:30


It wasn't much snow on the streets, maybe just 1 cm thick; there will never be such thick snow as in Bavaria (at least I hope so) 😃😨😳

11:30
I played with zoom like crazy.

buy original https://www.pixoto.com/images-photography/nature-up-close/other-plants/dead-chestnuts-5755164695461888


12:30
I was going back home when I saw birds on a tree nearby. I tested my camera for the first time with these models... er... birds. 😼
for me this is minimalismus at its best

13:30: I edited my photos not in photoshop, but gimp.
I like minimalismus. Sometimes it looks good, some other times not. I am an absolute beginner in photo editing but I am trying...
removed all the branches. hope it doesn't show...



14:30
buy original https://www.pixoto.com/images-photography/animals/birds/ringpigeon-5764497458069504

I am as tired as this bird but hey what a day... bird photography day!

15:30
I like to work on further projects when I come home. It's relaxing.
unfinished abstract photo for upcoming song cover

16:30 
After some few hours of photo editing I need to take a break. I either play games or write down some ideas for our story (not published yet).

17:30
I need a break. The tea break.

18:30
In the evening I ate the same pasta with fish filet like I ate this afternoon. I know it's not the photo of the hour, but it's the afternoon light that made this photo great.
my first food photography

 
19:30
Wow! it made fun to check out the stats of my last efit


I never expected so many views. Thank you very much! 💓😲

Comments

  1. Hi, jumped in to see what your day was about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. Now I'm looking into your day. What fun to read a new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z