Does blogging make any more sense?

 

I see only 2 or 3 views on each of my posts. I hope you don't think my last post was fake, because it isn't. 

Now I read about how important blogging is  to oneself and I think I should use my blog as winging my emotions somehow. 

I'm uploading this to let you know I'm ok, I'll go on gaming, photographing, boggling and writing to honour my deceased husband. I won't stress myself over everything that me and my husband would, could achieve, I'm just not giving up. if you would like to support me, send me any views, likes, comments, subscribe and even donate paypal.me/luisaheesen.

And now off to cooking some pasta for dinner. Then I'll watch tv I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.