Blogging from A to Z | winning king.com games + photo exhibitions

 

It's been months since Candy Crush Saga doesn't start on PC; it works well on my tablet though. Are they planning to remove the PC version and make it available only on mobile instead?

Today I decided to make a King.com day - winning any level on a king.com game I own. Have fun watching my video.

Also, another photo of mine was chosen for the next GuruShots exhibition.

PS: here's another photo I made today, especially for HOME´21. You can support me byjust sharing my photo on your facebook profile.

Anyway I don't know if I'll ever win any challenge, but I am glad I can share my hobbies with magazines and website, rather than just few members of a facebook group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z