Ungiftables // Blogging from A to Z

Ungiftables are in-game items you can't request or send your friends. They must be earned by playing the game but mostly of course you have to buy it. It brings you nothing, except you 100% complete a certain level. Of course you can do this on all the game levels and all the games you want but it takes money. A lot of money.

I don't care if I ever finish a game on facebook. I play games to relax, because photography and retouching becomes stressful after a while. Reading books too, even listening to audiobooks become bothersome after a while; not to mention book reviewing and beta reading would be so stressful I don't even know if I could do it.

All the Boosters in Candy Crush series are ungiftable. You have to buy them with gold bars. You either win gold bars in specific contests (that are only available on mobile) or you buy the gold bars with real money. Boosters are not synced on desktop and mobile. Can't speak about the sync between mobile devices though. If there's someone knowing about this, please feel free to comment.

 Papa Pear, another king.com game is just the same as Candy Crush games.

Blossom Blast - one of the games I hate to play on PC, becvause it's lagging.

No fb groups groups, no discord channels or youtube gaming videos can help you with this ungiftable gaming trick.

I wonder how people fall into traps of buying in-game stuff. I'd rather save my money, buy books and movies or donate it to charities.

And now for the best news of the day: Discord has won against Microsoft and will remain independent company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Survive at least one month quarantined