Game suddenly stuck | Blogging from A to Z

Here's the proof. I don't even know why it happened: game was suddenly stuck. I had to close the browser.

I also have something nice to share with you. If you understand german you can hear a nice audiobook: here. I don't know what it is about, but I loved the book cover instantl when I saw it yesterday in a commercial. I think I will take some time to listen to it someday.

I have so much to do:

- gaming is top priority right now;

- promoting my photography is my second priority, sometimes even photographying;

- I'm still trying to check why my printer doesn't work;

- householding and work;

- I can't even find time and strength to write anymore;

- I read (e)books every day so hearing an audiobook is too stressful for me at this point;

- I have a lot of other books to read, organised by theme and author(s).so I'll check audiobooks later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Survive at least one month quarantined