gaming video 2-8x faster or how games used to load on mobile and feature phones

 Link

I'm so tired of colors, animations, loading graphics and exhausting explanations on how to play a game. I mean seriously, I could check the game help if I feel like it. The help page should be a single page though, not a lotr movie.

I have another link I hope I don't forget to show my family and everyone who doesn't know anything about hair and scalp. I'm so tired of people who don't know

1. FIA's hair typing system

2. The difference between a wig, hair and extensions 

3. Anything about scalp and its issues.

If you have damn 9 cm ponytail circumference but a slight widow's peak, how on earth do you even go bald?

And no, heavy hair doesn't drag follicles out of your brain, so yeah, if your strands fall doesn't mean you have tellogen effluvium

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Survive at least one month quarantined