No internet access | Blogging from A to Z

 

 I don't know how some websites/webpages can work perfectly and some not;

No internet access shown on the Internet icon but I can still use internet;

How the green light on my Internet router still remains green but all of above happens simultaneously or not.

Results:

  • e-mails land probably in spam or at all on destination;
  • videos cannot be uploaded;
  • webpages must be refreshed;
  • errors when playing a video or an audio track;
  • live stream remains but a dream;
  • I think my internet connection plays havoc on my pc, so it suddenly restarts, especially when I'm playing facebook games;
  • my blog draft cannot be saved sometimes, so I either re-write my blog entry or wait until the Internet is working somewhat(!) better;
  • I check twice to make sure a payment was done correctly or an e-mail was received;
  • I better restart my pc before I do something important, and if that doesn't help, I redo the point above;
  • play games on tablet, but I hate how GuruShots' meter is not accurate on android app, so I refresh that app once or twice to make sure I don't vote twice and therefore don't loose views:
  • there are times when I have to completely shut down my pc and read a book.

I want an Internet made in Germany, not some cheap/expensive sold company who has main quarters somewhere in Spain, with German service employees who don't know what happens in Germany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survive at least one month quarantined

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

EFIT 27. September