New Year's Eve without fireworks

I don't know how laws are regarding fireworks where you live, but there are people in Germany who want to deny fiewworks because of fine particles in the air (polution and all that).

Of course I  heard also about animals fearing the sound of the fireworks;

but then I also think there must be some stray dogs since very long time.; and the Chinese fireworks even longer...

Anyway a Facebook event (you don't have to know German language to stop buying fireworks for next year) brought me to an idea: not buying fireworks, but photographying them.
As there are still a lot of people to buy and enjoy fireworks, I settled for photographing the fireworks (and some people?)
How would New Year's Eve without fireworks look like?
Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z