One photo per hour

I found this scrolling through Jonna Jinton's blog post from 2011(!). Her blog is amazing! I was curious about her life in a small village so I read every blog post she wrote.
As I try to become a better photographer and try to promote my hobby as much as I can, EFIT seems like a good challenge. No, I am not talking about photographing private life or selfies every minute, but a better structure of my blog and a chance to use my photo camera even more; and of course, reaching out to as many readers as possible. ☺EFIT has also blog schedules, so there's no danger of spamming.
I think I can make it. Looking forward to it.
Now I should get some sleep.
Good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.