- Ett Foto I Timmen - 23.01.2019

It's 23.01, so it's time for something called EFIT




06:45
GšŸ˜²šŸ˜³d morning everyone!
Or moin, or hi from North-West Germany!
Usually when I wake up it's still dark.
I edited this photo in multiple ways and I think some of them would look good as album cover or so
07:45
When I go outside it's still foggy and chill.


9:45
Coffee time
this photo I shot in 2014 but I am not to photograph when I am at work

10:45
Right after a short break. I usually drink tea or read a magazine, but when I am in the mood I happen to take some photos.


14:45
On the way  home: I usually like to take some nature photos.

15:45
I also like to spend some time editing my photos.
 
16:45
Sometimes I receive a copy of Der Hausarzt Magazin, where I publish my photographs.
The pink shery and the forget-me-not flowers are mine :


17:45
After I edit some photos I usually upload them on Facebook groups or photo contest websites
18:45
I happened to get cold so I did an experiment with tea and a lot of vitamins... and of course with photography. I also received a lot of likes for this photo; I am glad people begin to like my work.
And no, I didn't forget about proteins and medicine ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)