Fasting?

From the DM Alverde magazine 
How many times we didn't hear stupid advises like eat less, don't eat this or that, go to a coach, etc.
I found an article about fasting and I thought it's even ok if I manage to eat less calories. I instantly knew I can't live on vegetable juice twice a day.
Eating twice a day and drinking more tea helps. Also giving up that delicious pudding helps at least maintaining pounds. I try to not eat too many sweets. I ate some marmalade on my toast though for few days. I ate pasta and rice because I wouldn't go outside (or order for that matter) a fruit juice. (I don't even have a fruit blender as I'm not that tech-y).
The first method was clearly a no-no for me. It's a fruit detox, I know but I wasn't prepare for it and I don't like how it focuses on juices more than everything. It's probably good before or after a surgery but on everyday basis it seems too much. They didn't count periods and the fact that you don't buy food especially for a detox if you have something  in your refrigerator that you don't want to throw away because you were to busy hungering yourself for the fun of it.
The second method is what I do on daily basis more or less. I actually did this instead of the other 2. I try to eat fruit and vegetables and stop eating cookies. I don't understand why I should give up on drinking coffee though. Is it because it sucks up the minerals in your body? Or is it because they think everyone drinks their coffee with sugar?
The third method has one strange thing I don't like: you eat practically once a day. Normally 3 times a day is what's called healthy.

I lost some weight in 3 weeks but I'm still not a model. I find my pants are too large on me know. No problem, because I already planned to buy winter and also summer pants if necessary. I'm looking skirts this summer. I'm tired of 3 weeks quality on my fast fashion see-through pants.
I also found good clothing stores that make all their products in Germany. Yes, no more made in China for me. I'm tired of feeling fat when their products are actually tailored on Chinese small and thin bodies of models and influencers.
So yeah you don't need to be hungry, you need some inspiration and good quality clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z