My hair is too long for my elling woman bun for sleep

When my hair was still barely brushing classic length (now my hair sits decidedly at fingertip length) I braided my hair then wrapped the braid length around the base of my braid at my nape and call it a sleep bun.
Last month I did the same but I woke up with tangles the next morning. My braid tassel was wrapped too many times around my hair. My tassel is too long and too thin for this bun. It's either because my ends fairytale too much or because the elling woman bun doesn't work as sleep bun at a certain length.
Now I English braid my hair and heavy oil the braid tassel. With the rest of the oil left on my palms I oil my braid. My hair next morning is not tangly but because my hair length and slippery my hair, I have to redo my braid. I can't shake off the feeling I must wear a slip cap at night! Who knows how my hair behaves at mid-thigh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z