I used a chocolate box to organize my hair toys in it

I know DIY is a trend and people buy more just for the feeling of minimalism, savings they actually spend foolishly, CLICKBAIT on 5 minute crafts, etc. For me DIY is using the stuff you have instead of buying from a person you don't even know because she's "influencer".
Rant over.
I received a chocolate box full of chocolate candies. Me and my husband ate all the chocolate but we like this box so we planned to keep it. Yes, even though "aluminium is potentially harmful" bla bla bla.

This box is noisy but it's ok. I use it twice a day to stock my hair toys in it. Very much of a #longhairproblem hehe.
What I like even more about this chocolate box is, I can stock my other private things, like my glasses. Oh and my 2 hair sticks are just the right size for this box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z