Upcoming projects this month


I have enrolled myself in two projects for now this month.
The first one I found is a project by Wikipedia. I can't wait to find the time to grab my tablet and check out that special 3D photo feature! Speaking of which, I'll share more 3D photos that I love and don't have anything to do with a contest.
The second project is for anyone - no matter the nationality, religion, job, etc. So basically a get-together for everyone who loves history. Isn't wonderful?
I'll have to take it easy as I have a stressful job and these projects just come in a time when I almost gave up photography to focus on a real job no matter what. These two projects are a reminder for me to not give up on my passions.
https://ko-fi.com/luisahx
https://ko-fi.com/luisahx
Or support me on patreon.
You don't have either patreon or ko-fi? Simply support me directly on PayPal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.