I'm giving up one of this month's projects

My job is too stressful, so I'm giving up the history project. Anyway, this project is better for students, so if you are a student or you simply have time for such a big project, go for it.
I'll continue my own instead. I still look forward to create a page on blogger.com so I can share everything I do in a catalogue-like arrangement:
  1. I want to sell/giveaway on Patreon some old books nobody seems to care about anymore but it would be a shame to throw them away.
  2. I want to either sell old clothes I don't like, therefore never worn and never will or even make some diy tutorials regarding recycling of old rags/clothes.
  3. I want to let you know about my photography and where it is available. I've already blogged about my photos and shared links but there's a long search on my blog for that. Plus, my I want to share my photos for free, with CC (creative commons) so you can use them whenever you want, wherever you want. Yes, you may actually use them or a part of them for your own photography composite. I've photographed a lot since 2009 so imagine the massive work I'll be doing to gather all my photos together in a file and the amount of time it takes to organize and share them.
  4. Same goes for my books. I'd like to set up my page so you can directly visit the websites where I shared my books and works in project. I really hope it works.
  5. I'll go on with documenting hair updo's that works on my type of hair (1b/1c f/m ii).
Meanwhile I hope I don't get sick on my new job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z