Could this photo be my first viral content?

I know I was lucky to find a great #writerscommunty that gave me a #bookboost on twitter and I can't thank you all enough for this. You guys actually made me realize I already experienced my content being viral even before we met.
Candle
It was posted on Facebook one day before Christmas to wish my friends a merry Christmas. I wanted to share my work, my content instead of typical Facebook/social media content.
But I have a problem. You see, with all that marketing, millions of views and subscribers, creators that post videos twice a week, etc. I didn't realize, my photo, having 94 likes and 33 comments is also viral. It's viral because I tagged as many friends as I could (probably all the friends I had by then) and Facebook shared my content with friends of my friends.
These two facts - being popular on twitter and realising that my content is also viral - encouraged my since today to create more content. I'll try my best to create while keeping up the Work-Life balance.
I'm sorry for being foolish and not realising I'm popular in "my" online community.
Buy me a ko-fi so I can stay sharp and create more content
Or become a patreon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.