Becoming popular online

Because my husband is busy working on projects, I decided to share his youtube and soundcloud links to promote his work as an artist and aquire subscribers. I already joined certain groups some time ago but they were never active until the beginning of this year. Now these groups are so active I receives so many notifications I can't even follow anymore. I mean we receive a lot of subscribing requests and we are thankful for it.

I am just begining to get more subscribers on twitter. #WritingCommunity has so many wonderful active #writers who makes #bookboost even more fun.
It's not like I only spend time on social media without actually working on projects. I'm co-writer on my husband's projects, which means if I have an idea that could be useful for one of our projects, again, I forget about social media and focus on writing.
I am also a hobby-photographer so naturally I have a little photography community on GuruShots, viewbug and pixoto, where I am not as active as I would like to because we receive so many notifications in general! 😲
What I wanted to say, guys, is: we receive so many notifications on all our social media and it's becoming increasily difficult for us to keep up with each and everyone of you. Thanks for your understanding. If we missed your notification, a #MotivationMonday or a #followfriday please be patient and one day you will be the lucky one who receives a #followback. It's so difficult for me to keep up with you guys, as yesterday I spent hours having fun on twitter, I forgot to check out facebook. Sometimes I forget facebook altogether for a day or two without logging out so I receive notifications I barely have time to check. Sometimes I go back to facebook to show my husband something on my profile, then see how much activity happened while I wasn't looking.
I am so busy with checking out which notification pops up on my tablet and responding to it, that I barely have time for all of them. It means to me we are becoming popular, you guys notice us, you request a returned favor, you mention me in your posts, you give likes I don't catch upΓΌ with because I am busy with my own projects and life in general.
Today I found time to blog about our life at the moment, because I don't want to seem rude if I don't reply on your requests fast. It feels good and strange at the same time to actually receive aknowledgement after so many years online. We are sticking to facebook, twitter, patreon and ko-fi, we would like to focus on less accounts we can somewhat keep up with instead of being overwhelmed by many accounts we have update.
Thanks for reading πŸ˜‡
Tschau! (germ. for bye!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z