Random tea receipt

I got cold. Thank you climate change ๐Ÿ˜“
As I was once cold 4 1/2 years ago (since I live in Germany) and I could shake off the cold with some tea and lemon, I tried it today too.
Only one exception: marmalade added... well what's left of it, of course.
Note: you can do the same thing using honey instead of marmalade ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yummy!
Pour hot water; lukewarm water will get cold faster because the marmalade jar is bigger than a regular cup of tea.
At this point I had to add water first, then photograph. I had a cinematic idea รก la Peter MCKinnon, but my lens got covered with steam from the hot water.
Peter, how HOW do you do all your amazing stuff?! ๐Ÿ˜
Lemon is optional, but it works miracles.
I also decided to (re)use the jar lid. Too much of throw-away in this world...
Plus, this method may keep your tea hot/warm for longer.
If you decide you don't want to keep a marmalade jar in your house, at least, please recycle it correctly.
 If you are healthy, stay healthy; if you are cold, get well soon! ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z