throwback thursday of the year and new year resolution

I decided I don't want to pay for unnecesary services to make my blog look professional. It's not about the domain name but the servicess you offer. Right now I am still at the beginning of my blogging journey so I barelly have views on my blog. I am not chasing fame or followers that will unsubscribe in a few days. I read tips and tricks about how to be a professional blogger but this is how trust in a blogger is shattered; those who chase the money and the followers. I'd like to focous on my work as hobby photographer and writer instead of how much money I could lose. There are people who are quite famous for totally different thing(s) on Instagram or any other account without paying for a professional website.


I also decided that less is more when it comes to social media accounts. So that's why I decided to keep it simple.

While writing this blog I realized I don't have photos that define my lifestyle: like I didn't take any photos to document our marriage. 😐
ETA: my husband has his own blog now, but it will mostly be updated by myself. I think I will  post on his blog mostly those important updates concering our collab while I will keep my blog updated on my projects and collabs.

As for new year resolution, forget those stuff like loosing 100 pounds and the likes. I'd like to photograph more and of course take better photographs, write more articles on my blog and as a guest author (links will be shared on my blog) and be stay healthy instead... and maybe a white Christmas too.😻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

Survive at least one month quarantined

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)