Haiku

Isn't it wonderful how ideas pop from anywhere around us?
Just yesterday evening I read one of my favorite magazines. The strange but wonderful thing is: I got an idea for a haiku by just reading the main titles of the a-tempo magazine; and just checking out the grammar, of course (unfortunately the Internet version of the magazine doesn't show the titles I've seen on the paperback version).
The first version of my Haiku is of course in German:
Am Rande der Nacht
die Tür angelehnt
an Deinem Licht
I also translated it in English and I like the English version just as much as I like the initial version.
On the edge of the night
the door ajar
to your light
(you can buy this photo here)

Where do you gather your ideas from? What inspires you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

Survive at least one month quarantined

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)