hi everyone!

Wordpress is an abomination! Period.
A lot of my friends on Blogspot already know me because of my hair blog. I have to work on this Blogger layout but it's not that bad, not as bad as Wordpress.
Meanwhile I tried to write a lot of usless stuff on Wordpress but some things are important to me and probably just as useful for you.
1. I participate quite regularily (looking forward to do it more often) on photo contests. GuruShots, ViewBug and Pixoto are my favorites.
2. I quit my facebook page, only using my personal facebook account for pretty much anything.
3. On 19. October I had my second photo showcase for Medizin und Medien Magazine
dsci0170.jpg
My ever first showcase was like half a year before the second one.
4. The important part now: how to be/stay healthy without vaccine.
When I was todler my family decided to take me to a doctor for an influnza vaccine because I was cold all the time; or probably because they were/are used to vaccines and doctors...
Huh! Long story short: I was sicker after the influenza vaccine that year more than I was before or was after the vaccine. My family took me back to the doctor to check why I was sicker after the vaccine. The doctor told them I'd be better without any influenza vaccine. Flu vaccines contain egg proteins (and other scarry thing too). I have egg intollerance, hence the cold; the flue vaccine didn't help, it did worse, probably weakening my imune system.
Of course I eat eggs, but not every day. One or two eggs per week are enough for me. Since forever.
Every autumn-winter time I read about how happy people are that fle vaccines are covered by their health insurance. I'm like: peeps I live without a flu vac better than having to fill-in some papers and waiting to see if the vac actually helps (the vac being actually claimed as "not the right one" if you got the flu this year). LOL.
If I sound like those idiots thinking they should not let their children be vaccined by a doctor, think twice: especially babies and small children need vaccines. Their imune system is so weak and the first 24 hours out of their mother's womb are so important for the child's physical and mental health. But that's all. Build your child's imune system and then stay away from vaccine. That's MY(!) point of view. I've wrote it on Facebook a while ago, but I will write it on my blog again: humanity is sick because of stress. And by stress I mean everything we live today from chemicals in our body to losing a job and paying taxes... and the list goes on.
While flu vaccines contain Formaldehyde, mercury-containing preservatives and other scarry chemicals, those important vaccines for children contain salt-based stuff. That's where the real "problem" is. First check out some info, then decide; preferably way before the day you or your child need a vaccine.
excipient-table-2
Now we're going to part two of the blog: a flu vaccine actually do more harm and no good for me. So I have to take care of myself to not catch a cold.
ETA: it wsa just yesterday(! 06.11.2018) I thought I catched a cold when I just drank 3 cups of tea while playing a game on facebook. Today I just took each and every task slowly; no more multi-tasking today (I actually have 4 tabs online but I only use each and every one when I need it ;) ) and now at 15:00 I feel so fine I am glad I didn't rush today (also thanks to my man for being supportive) and I am thankful for not being cold anymore.
Here's how:
  1. I drink a lot of hot tea. Preferably with a slice of lemon to decorate my tea cup (joking, I splash the lemon slice into the cup of tea and enjoy it);
  2. hot (at least as hot as I can take) baths everytime I need it. It's ok if I just took a shower yesterday, today I will enjoy a "home sauna" again. I also "drown" my head into the hot water to warm my head. Trust me, this is how you get warm. Don't just let your head cold, you need to get your head warm. I don't know why, but it works;
  3. pullover, training pants, stuff-y t-shirt, socks and home shoes;
  4. relaxing, drinking hot tea while reading a book or watching tv (preferably a documentary or your favorite series. Stay away from bad news, they will stress you and you won't calm your nerves. Healing is about calming your nerves);
  5. I am not afraid of beanies or weighing down my hair; hair can be washed but the cold - not washed away. I always go for the braided nautilus bun. It's easy to whip my sleep braid into flat bun, then go on with my daily tasks.
5. I am happy about my ski-pants:

In a world of standard and 90-60-90 if you are curvy you don't have an easy life: from bullying to finding clothes "that match your face color", "body shape" bla bla bla, you either have to starve or not having hormone problems.
I have tried both: taking pills and pills and still being curvy to forcing myself to reach 58 Kg, still being curvy though and feeling anorexic. Until yesterday. It was yesterday when I saw a curvy model on the next week Aldi Nord Deutschland Magazine. So I have learned my lesson: just because I am not tall doesn't mean I am not curvy; not fat, nothing else.
Of course I lived like 2 decades thinking I am fat because the modern standard clothes didn't fit me... and because I was told so.
We Pooh-Bears don't have it easy when it comes to standards. As I don't depend on anyone else to buy clothes for me anymore I focus on what I need instead of what's in trend. I know I need more jeans than anything else, so I "invest" in jeans that fit me. This is how I actually reduce costs; I spend money on what I truly need. I always buy from a store instead of online. My trustworthy shop is not too far so I can check it out whenever I need it. Like once a year though, maybe twice a year if I must. I don't buy anything summer-y, spring-y, autumn-y or winter-y or glitchy glamorous stuff. It doesn't matter the color, because I definitely don't spend time to mix and match stuff. My clothes are like cats: "If I fit I stays".
So now that I know what kind of clothes I like and are important to me, I think I will focus more on summer jeans (buying more often) but buying some winter pants/ski pants once every half a decade for example.
I publish sometimes on wattpad, but for you guys who don't have wattpad, I will post the stories or poems on my blog anytime soon.
Meanwhile I hate when people look at me if I try to photograph something. I generally photograph trees and flowers; no people.


I feel like I am doing something verboten. I know EU has gone crazy about all the data security craze but I feel like people have gone actually mad about this. They make me feel like they think I am some kind of a spy or secret agent.

Wow! That was a long post for the beginning. I hope you enjoyed the read. I'll add my good friend on blogger reads and that's it.I will have to start the day though...

Wish you a good week everyone!

Comments

  1. After reading your article you must know what I have written here apple tree .This one is being written after getting inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EFIT 27. September

Survive at least one month quarantined

- Ett Foto I Timmen - (10.02)