Merry Christmas!

Just as usual, I haven't plan anything for x-mas. I still dont have time to clean my space and create a corner to call my photo studio.

Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.
available as print

 

 Because of the COVID19 I didn't travel anywhere, not even in a park, let alone in the city; not to mention flying back to my homeland to visit my parents.


 

available as print

Usually I'd also post a new photo I recently took. this time I have to just wish you a #merrychristmas without any photo. I am participating on
GuruShots
#minichallenge on #discord. After x-mas, when the mini-challenge is over I may post my photo on fb.
I also have to mention some of my friends here because fb-algorithm won't recommend my post on your feed.
Bild könnte enthalten: Blume und Text
if you'd like to have one of the versions printed, let me know


1. original: a group of flowers, but the other flowers distract from the 2 flowers in the middle.
2. I like desaturated dramatic mood, nevermind.
3. snapseed is cool, but no matter how I tried, I couldn't remove the other flowers.
4. I liked the abstract textures the snapseed preset did to the leaves but the other flowers either couldn't be removed or it would take ages to do so. on pc, with gimp I cloned and brushed the texture for a ballanced look.
I didn't photoshop the image, I gimp'd it 😃

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.