I'm featured in a podcast

Remember my first author interview? Cheyenne Murray invited me on The Fantastical Writers Podcast and while I was still sleeping (time zones problem) the interview was released.
I like how inclusive this interview is: Q&A about me - because I'm bad at freely writing or talking about myself, something about my first writing experience, how I started writing and self-publishing my first book and much more. Have fun!
In the meantime I'm glad to be a kind of hermit: I don't go outside much except for grocery shopping and taking out the trash. I'm becoming anxious about the #COVID19 outbreak again because far too many people behave like this virus doesn't exist. I read a book and I'll post a review, like I promised in my author interview post.
From https://www.villevaloitaly.com/ville-valo-tattoos-complete-guide/

I will celebrate my birthday immersing myself into that Kaurismäki 60's and 70's vibe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.