My first contribution on wikipedia/wikimedia

Today I uploaded my first photo on wikimedia commons.
I hope this link works for you because I can't log off my wikimedia account and view my profile as someone else.
Anyway,  this means I'm getting more and more popular as (hobby) photographer. The bigger surprise for me came after I finished uploading my photo. It's about challenges! (Again,  I don't know if links from wikimedia are available for those who don't have an account or are not logged in). Challenges like GuruShots, where professional and hobby photographers alike upload their best photos to get a little insight as photographers. I'm in! I just found another site where I can get a lot of views, be motivated by challenges and good quality photos and I don't get my inbox spammed with each and every like I receive (I'm talking about Instagram, where I had the feeling they don't even check my photos! Too many likes in too short time can't be something serious right?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming challenge for Blogging from A to Z

EFIT 27. September

Spring Author Feature: Luisa H.